Thursday 17 November 2011

ANother AJ Rik visit

Yesterday I got my brother to pay another visit to AJ Rik as alot of brothers has pm me to ask about him. Much of AJ RIik items has been displayed and yesterday AJ showcase some special items which he kept stashed away in a secret room.

Aj is expecting my bro as a prior phone call has been made. Sad that I couldnt go there and my bro need to make a lonely 6hrs trip...

Upon reaching the samnak, Aj is performing a special ritual for an important person and my friend was forbidden from entering. So he has to wait outside and after everything is done. He was being asked inside. Aj went into his room and got some of his stuffs out to show him.

Chinese Deity lookalike bronze bucha-


Aj mentioned that this piece he underwent same process of obtaining continous fasting,meditation etc. but the djinn chose this bucha and wanted AJ to house him inside....

No comments:

Post a Comment